With the UK in lockdown, most of the country is turning to buy their Christmas gifts online.
Now is the time more than ever to support small independent business. It has been a pretty tough year due to the coronavirus. You can help by ‘shopping small’
People this year are more likely to be considering where their gifts have come from as well as usual considerations like convenience of purchase.
I’m just about to start my Christmas shopping… Want to have a sneak peek at where I will be shopping?
Some of the fabulous independent gift ideas I have on my list include below, in no particular order.
1. The most beautiful Bamboo toothbrush I have ever seen - The Truth Brush Who knew toothbrushes could look so nice? £4.50
2. Dry Shampoo from Ting Tang £11.49 Perfect for busy people. Love the packaging ❤
3. Tropical Sunshine - Kalabash Vegan Soy Wax Essential Oil Candle by Kalabash Bodycare £13.50. We all need a bit of sunshine this year.
4. The bestselling Petunia Multi Set from Blossom Sugar Art £9.95. My favourite! 😄
5. Hot Pink Sausage Bamboo Socks from Olive & Berry £7. So colourful and a joy to look at!
7. Life Is Tough But So Are You Mug from Fawn and Thistle £12.50. Not sure who this is for yet. I might get one for myself too 🥰
8. Spider and Me Print by Toots Design £29.99. The sweetest art, makes me smile, perfect for the young and young at heart.
9. MIND SPA PULSE POINT ROLL ON from Clarity Blend £9. Love this, great for destressing, bliss!
10. Rose gold, bronze and pale gold calligraphy ink trio by The Calligraphy Store £16. Beautiful colour combination.